Sunday, August 21, 2005

Lawnerds Site

I have found this very useful site called Lawnerds. It aids me into practicing my brain with legal issues and some basic cases. Probably this will help me practice so when I decide to go back to law school I will have some background. Most of these are actually U.S. based cases but I am sure they are relevant in my brainstorming sessions. Just need to stretch my brain once in awhile. I also have to check if the lessons I have enrolled in Xavier University in Cagayan de Oro City and in Mindanao State University would still be valid because they actually require you to take the courses consecutively. And if you have a break, you should refresh your courses. I have been out of the country for three years now and have only refreshed it in 2003. What a pity. Most of my classmates have become lawyers already. Lots of them. I have cheked the barpassers from Xavier but I have not read any passers from MSU or from MSU Main Campus. I wonder why.

I will post the basic questions and answers here just so I can refresh my memory of the course on my own. Too bad there are no online courses for Law from the Philippine schools.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I wanted movement and not a calm course of existence. I wanted excitement and danger and the chance to sacrifice myself for my love. I felt in myself a superabundance of energy which found no outlet in our quiet life. Leo Tolstoy  



Free Hit Counter